Tuesday, May 25, 2010

27. the last blog of the Freshmen year... !!! ???


hello all, this is my all-time favorite animal: Lemur !!!!
look how cute is he:D

what so ever, we finish a big year by laughs, stres, depressed moments and of course lots of work:D
but i am very happy to spend my entire year with Sonja - our precious as pearl teacher who sends tons of emails :D - and i think a have learnt so much things, not just about English , but about the life itself.

"life is mono..." means life is monotone and unique. i thought about this sentence a lot while i am in this school but especially when I'm in this dorm, struggling with people...

so anyway, have a good summer holiday my dear friends and Sonja, and good luck with your add drop for the next year. don't forget me!!!

2 comments:

  1. "our precious as pearl teacher" - that does warm and fuzzy things to my heart, thank you, and thank you for joining me for two semesters! And for your friendliness, enthusiasm and hard work - look at your blog!! Vay!!

    I won't forget you Ezgi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Lemur too:)))It is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete