Sunday, January 3, 2010

13. New Year's FIRST Monday Syndrome


It's 22.40 right now and i dont the minutes to past away....


Soon it will be "THE MONDAY" and the stressfull school days soon will start.

I have a very busy week this week so i need to be punctual to done my works completely.I have a boyfriend who wants to be with me all the time, i have a friend who came back from USA for christmas holiday and left only a week, so she wants to be with me too.But i have plenty of works that should be done.

SO i want to duplicate myself - hatta triplicate=)- one for school works and lectures, one for my pleasures and sleep and one for friends, boyfriend etc...

But i'm big enough to know that it's just a dream but nothing else.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're being pulled in all directions. :)

    One thing that might help: the people in your life will still be there after the semester, but the semester will not come again...

    Kolay gelsin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should study hard during this 2-3 weeks Ezgi, for collecting fruits!

    When i come to the room , i always see you studying you are giving me courage.

    There is only 3 weeks left, and than 3 weeks Holiday.

    When we calculate, there is one day holiday for one day which passed with hard-working.

    So, Ha gayret ! :)

    ReplyDelete