Friday, January 1, 2010

11. V 4 Vendetta !


As "pink group" we have to presantate the film V for Vendetta.We watched the movie twice so that we can understand the symbols and connect them with the theme of anarchy.


I didn't like the film but i have to watch it so it was a little hard for me to watch a film twice although i didn't like it.But when we discussed on it we analyzed it deeply and we found lots of symbols and events that connect with the historical background.


This film was made of from a comic book which was named as v for vendetta too.Critizers make lots of good comments about the comic book; the different style of drawing, the ability of giving the "motion" of that anarchy etc. So they created a big expectation for the film.I have paid lots of attention to catch the symbols in the film so i couldn't manage to "watch" it from a critical eye.But my friends said that it was a successful film.So i recommend everyone to watch it, at least to grasp some ideas of british revolution idea.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ezgi,

    I watched V for Vendetta for several times, but then i realised that i am not able to understand it totally.

    While i was making researches on the Internet i saw comment like this:

    "You can't understand the whole movie without reading its comic book."

    So i bought its comic book for understanding it deeply.

    We have it in our room! So lets read it after finals ;)

    Thank you for this nice post and have a nice sleep, you are sleeping 2 meter away from me now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't agree with you ezgi. It was a nice film that I really enjoyed. But, I think the place that you watched was not comfortable with the disturb of the neighbours.

    ReplyDelete