Tuesday, January 5, 2010

17. About Practice Essay

Before i wrote my practice essay, i read the texts one more time and while i was reading them i took some notes to remember the examples.While i was writing, it was kind of hard for me to start with the thesis but no introduction.So first i wrote the main part of my essay then i wrote my thesis.İ dont know if it was a good idea but that was how it was easy for me.İ noticed that i have more thing to write about on Tannen's text because it covers lots of examples.İ wanted cover all the examples that i remember.İ wanted to make connections between 2 texts.So developing the main part wasnt that hard for me.For conclusion part i paraphrase my sentences in the introduction.

After im done with writing, i read my work and send it =))


I hope that tomorrow, we will all succeed in our final exams. GOOD LUCK FOR US!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good strategy to me instead of wasting time at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tips Ezgi! I will try them in the next term ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah , i wrote according to these tips and it made my job easier

    ReplyDelete